We have this product on a pedestal, literally. Golden Malted Waffle & Pancake Flour is simply divine! It is made in Bushman, MI and available at Williams Sonoma. Fabulous for any day of week and special occasions.
2 cups Golden Malted Flour
1 1/4 cups water
4 tablespoons melted butter
1/2 pint strawberries, sliced
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Whipped cream, I prefer Whole Foods’ Organic 365 Everyday brand
Makes approximately 6 to 8 waffles, depending on waffle iron size.
- Beat eggs and water together. Add flour and mix well.
2. Heat waffle iron & pour batter into liquid measuring cup with spout, using a ladle is just too messy. Be sure to keep a towel nearby for accidental spills and splatters.
3. Slice the strawberries and put aside.
4. Pour batter onto hot waffle plate. Usually, I pour too much and end up with oosing batter.
5. When the steam starts, and the “ready” indicator light pops on, carefully, transfer waffles to a plate.
6. Gather goodies, waffles, mini chocolate chips, strawberries, etc.
7. Place one waffle and top with strawberries.
8. Place second waffle over first and add more strawberries.
9. Add whip cream and mini chocolate chips.
10. Borrow a flower from an existing flower arrangement.
11. Time to nosh…
12. These waffles freeze well, store them in a freezer storage bag and pop into the toaster when you’re ready to enjoy them.
13. Clean Up!
Once you’re done noshing this amazing breakfast treat load up all your dishwasher safe plates, forks, and knives and add in a Grab Green Automatic Dishwasher Detergent pod!