|Table of Contents|
1 | What you'll need
2 | How it's done
3 | There are a few other ways to clean coffee pot stains:
Steps to Clean the Pot:
1. Put 1 cup of baking soda into your stainless steel coffee pot and fill the pot with warm water.
2. Use your dish brush to scrub the inside of the pot while your recipe is in it.
3. Pour out the pot.
4. If stain remains, put ½ cup of hydrogen peroxide and 2 tbs. of baking soda in your metal pot.
5. Swirl the recipe in the coffee maker for 1 minute and then let it sit for 30 minutes.
6. Empty this out and pour hot water into the pot once more.
2. Vinegar | You need:
Steps to Remove the Stain:
1. Fill your stainless steel coffee pot halfway with water.
2. Fill the other half with vinegar.
3. Boil this mixture on your stove for a few minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and allow the coffee pot to sit on the stove until it is cooled to room temperature.
5. Scrub the coffee pot inside with a dish brush and then pour out the liquid. Rinse the pot.
Steps to Remove the Stain
1. Toss Pod into stained stainless steel coffee pot
2. Fill with hot water and use utensil to swish and dissolve pod
3. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes
4. Wash as usual
4 | That was easyWith these different options you will have a coffee pot so clean you'll forget how long you've had it for! Most homes will have the ingredients necessary to clean a stainless steel coffee pot. Even better, this cleaning endeavor doesn't take too much time. I hope that this "how to guide" gets your coffee tasting amazing once again!
More Kitchen Solutions
|cookware & bakeware
1) safely removes burnt-on food 2) eliminates grit & grime 3) no scrubbing necessary
freshener & cleaner
works triple duty to prevent clogs, remove odors, and loosen grime
cuts through the toughest grease and cooking grime with no sticky residue