|Table of Contents|
1 | What you'll need
2 | How it's done
1. Run the faucet with warm water and hold the clothing under the water until it is damp. The sooner you can get to the stain the easier it will be to remove!
2. Mix 1 tbs. of dish soap and 2 tbs. of hydrogen peroxide in a bowl or spray bottle.
3. Pour the recipe directly onto the grass stain.
4. Let the solution soak on the fabric for 10 minutes. For tougher grass stains, Organic Authority recommends filling a sink or bucket with warm water, pouring the grass stain removal recipe into the water and letting the fabric soak in the water solution for 10 -15 minutes.
5. Rinse your clothing under warm water once more until there are no soap residue left.
6. Run your clothing through the wash like normal.
3 | Expert tips
Use the hottest water that is safe for the fabric. The water temperature for each article of clothing can often be found on the clothing label.
Kidspot recommends not putting the article of clothing into the dryer until you are sure that the grass stain has been removed.
If you own our All Purpose Spray you can use it instead of making a recipe. Just spray the All Purpose onto the stain and run it through the wash like normal. For the best results, use a pod of our 3-1 laundry detergent with a pod of our Bleach Alternative. The enzymes in the products successfully break down the proteins that are in the grass stain.
4 | That was easyIf you or a loved one comes back from a day of adventures with grass stains on your clothing you now know what to do! Most households already have the ingredients necessary to remove the often stubborn grass stains. Go out and get dirty knowing that you can now clean it up.
More laundry care solutions
|wet dryer sheets
soften and remove static cling with zero residue!
|3 in 1 laundry detergent
pre-measured concentrated powder pods deliver multiple benefits
1) cleans deep 2) softens fabrics 3) removes stains
laundry booster brightens both whites and colors, removes stains and neutralizes odo