|Table of Contents|
1 | What you'll need
2 | How it's done
1. Break open 1 detergent pod and pour equal parts hydrogen peroxide in a bowl
2. Sponge dab the recipe directly onto the red wine stain
3. Leave the recipe on the stain for 1 minute
4. Gently blot the stained area until the stain is no longer visible
5. Run the clothing through the wash on cool
3 | For more stubborn stains
Water, Vinegar and Soap
1. 1 tbs. of dish soap or 1 laundry detergent pod
2. 1 tbs. of white vinegar
3. 2 cups of warm water
This solution works best when applied immediately after blotting the red wine stain with a paper towel or cloth. Combine the ingredients from the recipe above and apply to the red wine stain. Blot the stain with a dry towel until the stain is gone. Next, blot the stain with a clean cloth.
White wine counteracts the red wine and makes the stain easier to remove. Pour a small amount of white wine over the red wine stain and blot with a towel. It is important that you blot the stain NOT wipe or rub it.
4 | That was easyThese great wine stain removal tips really work! It's a good thing too because now I can enjoy my red wine without worrying about a small spill or two. The part is most people already own the ingredients for these recipes!
More laundry care solutions
|wet dryer sheets
soften and remove static cling with zero residue!
|3 in 1 laundry detergent
pre-measured concentrated powder pods deliver multiple benefits
1) cleans deep 2) softens fabrics 3) removes stains
laundry booster brightens both whites and colors, removes stains and neutralizes odo