|Table of contents|
1 | What you'll need
2 | How it's done
1. Mix all the ingredients in a spray bottle.
2. Shake the bottle to ensure that all the ingredients have been thoroughly mixed up.
3. Spray the solution on the counters.
4. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
3 | Expert tipsOne Good Thing by jillee has a similar granite cleaner recipe and points out that you can use castile soap in the place of dish soap if you prefer to do so. Never use the alcohol on the countertops without diluting it with water first. Test on a small area of the countertops first when you're using essential oils as part of your recipe.
Our Countertop Cleaner is the best choice for daily use! Years of scientific development went into crafting a formula that leaves countertops shining & streak-free without leaving a mark on the planet.
How To Use:
1. Spray our safe and sustainable, zero residue countertop cleaner on all non-porous surfaces *Including tile, laminate, sealed marble and granite.
2. Use soft cloth or sponge to wipe area clean
3. Side effects may include smiling at your beautiful, squeaky clean countertops.
4 | That was easyAs long as you remember to keep the undiluted acidic cleaners off your gleaming granite countertops, making sure they stay clean and disinfected is simple. The beauty of whipping up your own granite cleaner lies in the lower cost and control over the fragrance. The individual ingredients are inexpensive and will last a long time. If you've always dreamed of granite countertops but thought they were a little too difficult to maintain, or if you have new granite countertops you've been afraid to clean with much more than water, now you know how easy it really is!
More kitchen solutions
|automatic dishwasher detergent
this naturally-derived detergent leaves zero spots and is free of dyes, chlorine, and phosphates
freshener & cleaner
works triple duty to prevent clogs, remove odors, and loosen grime
|all purpose cleaner
removes dirt, grease and grime without harsh chemicals